Elizabeth Chambers Photography welcomes you...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Welcome to my blog…

As a visual artist with a passion for photography, my approach is photo-journalistic yet unobtrusive. Equally deliberate and discerning, it is so much more than how to take the picture...it is when to capture the image. As I showcase some of my photographic work, I hope it will provide a little inspiration for your wedding event, engagement shoot or portrait  session. 

With a background in IT and film photography,  the transition to digital was a seamless one.  Here on my blog you'll see a mix of classic film images to more recent conceptual works and the inspiration behind them.  For those of you who are new to Elizabeth Chambers Photography, please visit my website www.echambersphotography.com and thank you for stopping by.

....the most memorable moments happen unexpectedly...cherish the unexpected.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe